Friday 22 June 2012

They Call Me Mrs Kiplings...

Mrs Kipling eat your heart out?



I was set a task to make as many space themed cakes made as possible for Wednesday, (space as in astronomy not "magic" cakes haha). At Mumma BB school they were hosting a Space evening with guest speakers, and were planning on including some space themed treats. However, all those who had volunteered to do some baking had literally aborted the mission. Up steps Beccy, aimed with Popping Candy, Flying Saucers and Magic Stars...

The baking was great fun, I love getting messy! However, as always the last task i.e. the tidy up was not so much (it was here I began to wish the shooting stars really did have magical powers), although the trusty Steed (Bailey) did provide a helping hand, or should I say tongue, with the clean up process.


Here are some more of my Mrs Kipling moments...




AT CHRISTMAS I MADE A
FESTIVE GORGE RASPBERRY
AND WHITE CHOCOLATE
CHEESECAKE



IT WENT DOWN AN ABSOLUTE TREAT
-ALREADY HAVE ORDERS FOR NEXT YEAR



WHAT DO YOU THINK 
TO THESE CHEEKY 
LITTLE NUMBERS? 


I MADE THESE DELISH
PUDS FOR MUMMA BB
FOR HER BIRTHDAY


Muchos Loves,
bb, xoxo

I THINK ALL THAT IS LEFT TO SAY IS:
HATS OFF TO THE CHEF?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...