Monday 23 July 2012

Today's Want

NEW DRESS FROM ZARA, £59.99
PURE LUSTING OVER THIS LITTLE NUMBER!

While I was vaca-ing it up in Tenerife I hit their Zara store, and instantly fell in love with this. Sadly my friend confiscated my wallet off me, as if I made this purchase it would of meant the remaining 2 nights would make up hotel-room-bound as my budget was already struggling. You can imagine my joy when I scrawled through their web page and found it! 

I would rate this definitely an investment piece. The pastel tones are definitely set for this season's trend, along side its aztec feel that is rocking up in everyone's wardrobe. Due to its glamour and glitz feel it will remain a party number, the sequins make it fit for all the future social events (i.e. New Year). 

Now to try and justify this INVESTMENT need-to-purchase-ASAP to Mumma bb
-think it will work?

Muchos Smiles, 
bb, xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is absolutely stunning! I looked for ages for a piece like this for new years but ended up going with a ted baker piece cause I couldn't find one. Hmmm go out with a bang in 2013? That is if the mayans predicted right ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always the way -when you stop looking you stumble across things you've been dying for ! :P
      Ye definitely 2013 with a BANG! I have full faith ;)

      xoxoxox

      Delete
  2. The dress is stunning! So different it's like a great mixture of styles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah I hate when I want something that I simply cannot afford. Drat :)
    AND I LOVE your blog. So of course I had to follow :)

    Katie @ Lady Million

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It sucks being a jobless student oh so bad!

      Nawhh thank you!
      Look forward to your future posts mrs ;)

      bb, xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...