MY DAY IN LONDON BABY.
Thursday 6th September '12
So guys, I went to london, and didn't buy a heat magazine… haha
Today was such a bizarre, and last minute decision. I had been linked to enter a competition hosted by GHD and Select Model Management, and therefore was now set to take part in a photoshoot for the brand. To enter you needed to submit a photo showcasing your mop...
Five winners will be given a full backstage hair and beauty transformation by ghd Creative Director and Session Stylist Kenna and our professional hair and make-up team, before starring in a photoshoot at the ghd air™ casting on the 6th September 2012. The five winners will also walk away with our new super-powerful hairdryer ghd air™ and have the opportunity to be seen by the Select Model Management team. The winners will also feature in some brilliant media coverage which could kick start a career in modelling."
Now if this wasn't an excuse to get to london I don't know what else would be. Train tickets booked, and off I went seeking stars and fame, JOKES, more like a sneaky a makeover and a cheeky bit of shopping before I go back to uni.
If you haven't guessed I absolutely loved my (long) day, and was pleasantly surprised that I didn't get lost, considering my sense of direction this was shocking!
The words to the instrammies:
- amazing topshop and louise gray collaboration *HEART
- the mug shot of me still smiling at 4 am in the morning (I didn't get home until 7 in the morning)
- the cutest train station ever -hogwarts ain't got anything on this
- the amazing Yayoki Sumama and Louis Vuitton collab at Selfridges
- SPIDERMANNNNNN -well why not?
- the man who snores on a train station bench
- my future husband -i want this on my bedroom wall
- meet my new friend moo-cy
- the Queen's jewels
- the cutest socks of the day
- GHD products glore
- sneaky sneaky building of LONDON FASHION WEEK catwalk
- the creative director of GHD Mr Kenna -i want his hat.
THE PHOTO FROM GHD SHOOT
APPARENTLY I HAVE ATTITUDE.
More details of the competition, see the other winners (there were five of us)
and perhaps give my look a cheeky vote
END OF THE DAY CONCLUSION:
I WANT TO LIVE IN LONDON